During the training process, the user will appear at the soccer field where he will be able to practice his goalkeeper skills through physical exercises. There are three levels to choose from: easy, normal and hard. Before that, the user can also get some additional help and go through a tutorial.
Target audience: soccer players, coaches, soccer schools.
- Immersive individual environment for training
- Highly increased motivation due to score system
- Easy to use with or without actual person trainer
- Suitable for professionals and starters
- VR simulator can be integrated with EMS suit
The simulator can be used to train professional and junior goalkeepers. It is a safe and exciting space for training that is beneficial due to the mobility and accessibility.
Development time: 2 months
Engine: Unity / Unreal (UE4)
Platform: PC + HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro, Oculus OR standalone HTC Vive Focus
Visual style: realism
Language: multi (ENG/RU)